One of the most exotic, also the most extreme holes in golf is located in South Africa. The so called “Extreme 19th” is the highest (altitude difference between tee-ground…and the green is 400 meters) and longest par-3 hole in the world. Continue reading
How can an easy-to-use app improve your golf game?
With Mobitee version 3.03 for iPhone and iOS devices (soon updating Android v.1.2.6 on smartphones as well), aside from the obvious necessities…which are accurate GPS, Rangefinder and Flyovers, this golf app is like having a virtual caddy at your disposal.
Mobitee will offer you club advise, help you keep score (and wagers) for you and your mates and even help you track your statistics. When your round is over, you can even post your great scorecard to your Facebook page!
With Statistics Tracking, Mobitee will help you to see where your golf game needs help; analyze your driving distance, greens-in-regulation, putting and more. Using the stats tracking feature
Mobitee is the all-in-one golf app which has already been downloaded by over 100,000 golfers and is one of the Top 50 Paid Apps in iTunes Sports.
Try Mobitee for FREE this Labor Day weekend and let us know what you think!
Click on icons below for download instructions and Have A SAFE and HAPPY Labor Day weekend from Team Mobitee.
1. INTRODUCTION: Yocapp, LLC. (hereinafter, “Sponsor”) is offering an Online Twitter Sweepstakes (hereinafter, “Sweepstakes”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Entrant must be 18 years of age as of Thursday, June 13, 2013, and a resident of any of the 50 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Sponsor, any parent company of Sponsor, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents and the immediate family (defined as parents, spouse, children, siblings, and grandparents) of each such employees, and all those with whom such employees are domiciled, are NOT eligible. User must have an iOS device.
3. TIMING: Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on June 13, 2013 and Sweepstakes will conclude at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on June 15, 2013. Apple promotional codes MUST be redeemed in iTunes by 12:00am PST June 17, 2013.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Follow @Mobitee on Twitter, retweet #MobiteeDad for a chance to win one of thirteen Mobitee Premium Golf Assistant Apps for iOS. Entrants may enter this Sweepstakes only once.
5. DRAWING: Sweepstakes will have one (1) drawing and thirteen (13) “Grand Prize” winners. Each Entrant selected as a potential winner must comply with all terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. For each prize, a potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received on or before the entry deadline. The drawing will be conducted on or about June 15, 2013, by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by e-mail or mail on or about June 15, 2013. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within one (1) day after the first attempt to contact such potential winner, an alternate entrant will be selected in his or her place at random from all entries received.
6. PRIZES: The term “Grand Prize” shall be defined as one free iTunes download of the golf application Mobitee Golf Assistant ®.
7. TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF ALL PRIZES: $24.99/application x 13 prizes = $324.87. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, damaged, malfunctioning, or otherwise non-working Grand Prizes and none will be replaced. Grand Prize is nontransferable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that the prize cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case, Sponsor will provide a prize of equal or greater value. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of winner.
8. OTHER TERMS and CONDITIONS: Potential winners and any guests who will share in the Grand Prize will each be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and where lawful, a Publicity Release, within fourteen (1) day of notification. Failure of the Entrant to do the aforementioned will render him or her to be disqualified and another winner selected in the place of the disqualified person at random from all entries received. If any Grand Prize or Grand Prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and another potential winner will be selected in the original potential winner’s place. By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, may use winner’s name, picture/portrait likeness and/or voice, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. BY ACCEPTING THE GRAND PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT SPONSOR, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF SPONSOR’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE GRAND PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. This provision is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
9. MISCELLANEOUS: All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and none will be returned. In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider or other online organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsors on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer (and/or any other computing device, mobile or otherwise) related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For a Winner List and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Yocapp, LLC. c/o Derek Jennings 9332 Nightingale Dr. Los Angeles, CA. Alternatively, requests for these materials may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Winner List requests must be received by April 22, 2012. VT residents may exclude return postage for Official Rules.
11. SPONSOR: Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Yocapp, LLC. whose address is 9332 Nightingale Dr. Los Angeles, CA 90069.
Scoring and web-based innovations make Mobitee iPhone golf software easier and more social than ever before!
May 28, 2013, Los Angeles, CA: Mobitee, a leader in GPS golf software for smartphones, has just released Version 3.0 for iPhone users, a complete overhaul of its popular software which includes innovations to make game play easier and more realistic.
Additional game formats, a new and improved scorecard, player handicap calculation and social media “Facebook Sharing” will take Mobitee Golf Assistant software from practical to essential for golfers of all levels.
New game types include match play for up to four players, scrambles, foursomes, individual and team best ball, split sixes and alternate shot. If you want, the software will calculate your new handicap at the end of each game and Mobitee, being a worldwide app, has added correct calculations for USGA, EGA, CONGU, SAGA, and RCGA.
The scorecard will be different for each game: in Easy Mode you will be able to edit with a single hand and in Expert Mode a player will edit each of his shots. Calculations will be saved and will provide statistics for each player.
Probably the most fascinating part of the Mobitee application for any golfer is the ability of the software to provide statistics about your round as well as others within your group from fairways & greens hit in regulation to putting accuracy.
If you are a Facebook fan then you will LOVE the new “Facebook Sharing” option within the Mobitee golf app.
Through the Mobitee application you will have the opportunity to share any birdies and eagles as well as your scorecard (if you played well) directly to your Facebook wall for all of your friends to see.
Although the big update is initially planned for iPhone users and iOS devices, Google Play devices will receive data save and synchronization for golf clubs, games, players, golf courses, settings and shot tracking as well as the unique Facebook Connect update. The rest of this upgrade process should take place in early fall for non-iOS users.
Mobitee CEO Stan Chapus said about the update, “This update is one of the most important ones we’ve done for a while. We decided to add many new amazing exclusive features all at the same time. We’ve added complete statistics of games which were asked by many of our users, and we also added lot of new game modes as Match play, Best Ball, Foursome, Scramble.”
Chapus mentioned, “We also decided to finalize this version with Facebook sharing options. This update is a huge new step to make Mobitee the best Golf GPS Assistant in the world”.
Future updates in development include exciting social media refinements but Mobitee will not disclose further details until the release except to say, “This is going to blow your mind.”
A French company which has successfully brought their GPS/Rangefinder app software to the U.S. Market, Mobitee boasts seventeen full-time, committed developers who have created an ever-evolving multifunctional GPS Golf App which can also be used as a scorecard, rangefinder, shot tracker, club recommender and more for iPhone, Android and Blackberry smart phones. A free trial version is available at Mobitee.com and complete paid version is under twenty-five dollars with free updates and no annual subscription fees.
Follow Mobitee on Facebook:
Join the conversation on Twitter @Mobitee
Have you ever been annoyed by a round of golf which seem to take forever to complete? Most players, at one time or another, have had to face this common problem of almost all of the golf courses in the world. A slow game annoys, frustrates, gets you out of sync, lessens concentration and, as a result, clouds the memory of even the most successful game on a fantastic golf course in wonderful weather.
That being said, slow play is a state which golfers get used to and can also be the result of players of the sport not studying golf etiquette. From this it follows that the disease called “slow game” is usually treatable. Of course, the player himself should understand this and, to a large extent, his partners in the game should help him.
When watching other players on the golf course we plainly see their actions which slow down the game. Remember the group in front of Tiger Woods during the final round of the Farmers Insurance Open? For Woods, it was a round which seemed to go on forever! This type of behavior should never happen in professional golf but, during our own amateur rounds, do we always pace ourselves?
Analyzing our own actions, we often find out that we act in the same way that irritates us!
Before you read our recommendations on how to best expedite the pace of your game, it is important to note that these proposals have nothing to do with our attempts to hurry you along: these suggestions should set you up for constant readiness to play golf using common sense and take into account rules of golf etiquette.
The conclusion that must be made after reading this is that, as soon as it is your time to play, you should be ready to address the golf ball and take your shot.
Here are a few recommendations on how to speed up pace of your game:
- Choose a tee box which corresponds to your level. If your handicap is a thirty, then a game from the tournament tee box will only add strokes…and frustration to your round.
- Your foursome shouldn’t walk to the farthest ball then to the second, etc. Each player should go directly to his ball and wait for the farthest from the hole to take the shot.
- Same goes for two players using one golf-car: farthest from the hole plays first dropped off with all the necessary golf clubs. After the first player has hit a shot, he should walk towards the car while the second player is busy setting up his shot.
- When on the way to your golf ball, use this time to think over your upcoming shot, determing distance and club selection. You can always save time by using Mobitee and its features of club advice, rangefinder and calculating distances.
- If there is a chance of a lost or out of bounds golf ball, play a provisional ball immediately so you don’t take more time returning to the position of the previous ball. If you are just playing with friends and not competitively, or if you are a beginner, just drop the ball not far from the place where the first ball was lost.
- Start reading the green and indicating the putting line in advance of your putt.
- Don’t chat with your partners when it is your turn to take a shot. Break away from the conversation, take your shot and then continue talking – with a round taking approximately four hours to complete, you can get plenty of conversation in when it is not your turn to play.
- In case you drive a golf cart and it is impossible to approach the ball, walk to the ball taking several clubs with you. To find out that you don’t have a proper club when you are at the ball means you will have to walk back to the cart which is unreasonable and tiring during a round.
- When finished putting out, don’t stay on the green chatting with your friends or rolling putts. Leave the green immediately for the group behind you to be able to continue their game. When there is nobody behind you, a couple of putts are possible.
- Having left the green, don’t stop in front of your cart and dig around your bag : quickly get into the cart and drive to the next tee and reposition, etc, at the next tee box.
- The same goes for marking your scorecard; don’t calculate your score on the green or close to it. The Mobitee scorecard will be of great use here because you don’t have to count your strokes; Mobitee will do it for you!
- Don’t give advice to the partners in the group during the round; put it on hold until you are on the driving range.
- Although you officially have five minutes to look for a lost ball, if it’s for competition or there’s money (or pride) on the line and you’re going to spend some time looking for your ball, give way to the group behind you. If you play a friendly round in which you don’t exactly keep to the rules of golf, just forget about the lost ball after a minute and use a new one.
- When on the tee box, keep track of your partners’ drives. If they lose their ball, you’ll be able to note wehre the ball landed thus avoiding long searches.
- When you are on the tee waiting for the group in front to clear the fairway, you don’t have to keep to the rules of priority. Forward tee players who are short hitters can go first, providing there is no chance of hitting the group in front of you.
- Work out a brief structure of how you’re going to set up to the shot. If you spend a lot of time on preparation, think how you can reduce it by, perhaps, taking one training swing instead of two or more.
- Carry enough extra tees, markers and balls in your pockets so not to waste time on searching for them in your bag.
Hope these recommendations will help you to make your pace of play shorter and your time on the course more enjoyable.
Photo credit: www.golfbizwiki.com
Dubai, Algarve, Lanzarote and the South of France; all enticing vacation destinations waiting for golfers to explore nature and the courses that dot the landscape. This week, we look forward to adding new golf courses to our approximate 35,000 already listed and take a look back to some of the more unique ones within our Mobitee Golf App.
Lush green fields of the Dubai golf resort Els Club stand in contrast to the surrounding quicksands.
Els Club is 7,538-yard from the tips. Four tee positions and scenery peculiarities make the resort incredibly attractive for golfers longing for more than just the ordinary.
Golf on the spur of the rock – Pine Cliffs Golf Course, Algarve (Portugal)
The nine-hole, par-3 golf course at Pine Cliffs Resort in Algarve is surrounded by secular pines. From the top of the cliffs on which it is located, a fantastic view over the Atlantic is disclosed. Devil’s Parlour course requires maximum concentration and accuracy from the golfers. The sixth hole is a 216-yard world renown cliffhanger, “crossing the chasm below the cliffs and offering sumptuous views over the Atlantic Ocean.”
Golf on a Volcano? – Lanzarote (Spain)
Although we’ve previously mentioned that you can golf on a volcano in Italy, some of our readers will be surprised to learn that Lanzarote, a volcanic island in the Atlantic Ocean, has anything at all to do with golf! Thanks to the development of water softening technologies, it has become possible to cultivate green grass needed to cover golf courses.
Lanzarote Golf resort in Puerto de Carmen is remarkable for its gorgeous views over the Atlantic and big palm trees, an exotic element of the local scenery.
From the Earth to the Moon – Coober Pedy Golf Club
Nine holes of this local golf course are hidden in sand and peat fills. Because of extremely hot temperatures, golfers have to play at night. Special bright shining golf balls are used for this purpose. Golfers place small pieces of turf round the tee position to make the first shot. One great benefit about being a member of Coober Pedy Golf Club: it is the only club in the world that has reciprocal playing rights with The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews.
Naturist golf – La Jenny (France)
Naturist Resort La Jenny on the south of France is waiting for those who want to master their golf skills in the buff. It is here where the only golf course in Europe for nudists. More than 22 acres of grass, 6 holes and a lot of entertainments are in your disposal. Check out flyover video of the 5th hole provided by Mobitee GPS Golf Assistant.
Ice-golf – Uummannaq (Greenland)
Ice-golf is played on the snow. Only a red ball stands against the background of shiny, powdery whiteness! Despite some misconceptions, ice-golf is not a new invention. Adventurists loved this game as far back as the 17th century.
There are some facts about the spreading of the ice golf – “kolven” – in the Netherlands (frozen expanses of channels were used as courses). The course is changed not once a year but once a day as it is among ice blocks which, as you know, don’t stand at one place. With the exception of uncommon “sets” in the form of snow and ice blocks, the game is very close to traditional golf on green grass. The world ice golf championship is annually held in Uummannaq. Here fans of a traditional summer game can try their hand in a new, unusual kind of golf.
Team Mobitee wishes you a Happy New Year!
We hope you enjoy using our App…please let us know your thoughts: email@example.com
If you are a devout fan of golf then you probably know that this leisure sport takes a lot of your spare time. Want to get in a “round” with your boss and/or office buddies? Office mini golf can be the perfect solution to sharpen your skills while building team spirit.
Office Mini Golf can be played indoors and doesn’t require much space but be sure to clear any possible breakables first!
Try making a pitch shot over a table in conference hall, putt from around the corner next to your office aiming at the right leg of the table on the opposite side. Chips can be made from the landing which connects your manager’s office with the sales department. The competitions could be held on “courses” created somewhere between the secretary’s desk and copy machine.
Naturally, indoor office golf cannot completely substitute for the real thing, but these two games shouldn’t be rated as competing or interchangeable of one another. Office golf is a kind of relaxation, a way to escape from too much computer work for any true player.
“Corporate” mini-golf can make the necessity of going to work not so oppressive and it helps to relax and gather the troops. You can easily organize a golf “tournament” between office staff that will surely contribute to team building efforts. And, you don’t have to pay big money for golf clubs, balls or greens fees.
A few words should be said about the necessary golf equipment. Golf gear can consist of U-shape or putting cups (with return feature?), a putter, perhaps a wedge (depending on how advanced the golfers are and how convinced you are that there will be no accidents) and a ball.
The golf “course” can either be the office itself or а hallway and chairs, tables, cabinets and all other furniture which can serve as obstacles…imagine and be creative. Boundaries of the golf course are usually office walls. If you touch the wall with the golf ball it means you hit beyond the bounds and you get a penalty.
Office mini-golf can put a twist on your daily routine, get you in good with the boss and help you to relax but there is no substitute for playing golf out on the course, in the fresh air and sunshine!
When you get the opportunity to escape the daily grind, don’t forget to download the Mobitee Mobile GPS Golf Assistant from iTunes to your iPhone or from Google Play to your Android smart phone. You will enjoy your game even more learn more while avoiding obstacles and learn about your club distances too.
Follow our Mobitee blog.
Photo credit: chacompanies.com
The Mobitee Golf GPS team is working hard to make our smart phone app even more helpful and simply irreplaceable for you. In this post we’d like to share with you our ideas and projects on how we see Mobitee developing over time, acquiring new features which will help clearly distinguish it from other golf apps.
In the next update we are going to develop both shot and score statistics along with scorecard calculation, giving you the possibility to vary your games:
Best ball: Each player of the team plays his or her own golf ball throughout the round and on each hole the low score – or “best ball” – of the group serves as the team score.
Scramble: Each player tees off on each hole. The best of the tee shots is selected and all players play their second shots from that spot. The best second shot is then determined with all golfers playing their third shots from that spot and so on until the golf ball is in the hole.
Foursome: The first player tees off, the second player hits the second shot, the first player hits the third shot, and so on until the golf ball is holed. Players alternate hitting tee shots so that the same player doesn’t hit every drive. The team that gets the higher score wins the game.
Wagers: Sometimes golfers like to add some additional <ahem> incentive and competition during their Sunday afternoon rounds. Adding a bit of monetary wagering or simply playing for bragging rights can often bring out the best (or worst) game of any golfer!
Match play: A player, or team, earns a point for each hole in which they have bested their opponents as opposed to stroke play, in which the total number of strokes is counted over one or more rounds of 18 holes.
And we also have good news for beginners and professionals who want to make their game more perfect: in 2013 Mobitee will give you a possibility to upload swing videos, compare them with other swings and even use Swing Graphic Analyze tool!
This is surely not a full list of all innovations you will have within a short time so be sure to follow us to be “in the know”. Here’s how:
The last summer months are underway and that means golfers should use every opportunity to try new golf courses! Mobitee offers you such possibilities by adding new courses every week. We are glad to present you with a look at two of our seventy-one newly-added golf courses – Tesoro – Palmer and Tesoro – Watson in Port Saint Lucie, Florida, USA.
Resting on fourteen hundred acres, The Tesoro Club is the crowning jewel of Florida’s treasure coast. This eight year-old Tuscan-inspired member-only compound contains two signature-designed championship golf courses by golf legends Arnold Palmer and Tom Watson.
The par-72 Arnold Palmer Signature course, “presents limited birdie opportunities but promises great rewards.” Large greens, elevation changes and mature, natural landscaping make for an enjoyable day of golf.
The second golf course to be created at Tesoro Club is the “more forgiving”, par-72 Tom Watson Signature course.
A true golfer enjoys the entire experience of the golf course and also the surrounding ambience from the abundance of lakes to the towering pines and mature oaks. The native scenery of Tesoro will be an endless inspiration for players who will enjoy a seamless and sensitive interplay between man and nature.
From bald eagles in flight to the mangrove-dotted marsh pools and tea olive trees lining the Country Club and community, I can understand why Tesoro is called the “treasure of South Florida.”
Here is a video which might help better relate the beauty of Tesoro:
Here are some more courses added last week by the Mobitee team:
|Country||State||Name||Number of holes|
|Thailand||Kamphaeng Phet Akarayothin||9|
|Korea||Joa Valley CC – Inn||9|
|Germany||Brunstorf – Brunstorf Sud||9|
|USA||California||South Gate – Par 3||9|
|USA||North Carolina||Quaker Meadows||18|
|USA||Oklahoma||River Bend – 18||18|
|USA||Oklahoma||River Bend – 9||9|
|Australia||New South Wales||Stonebridge||18|
|Philippines||Camp John Hay||18|
|Puerto Rico||Royal Isabela||18|
|USA||Florida||Tesoro – Palmer||18|
|USA||Florida||Tesoro – Watson||18|
|France||Merignies – Valute||9|
|France||Merignies – V.Marque||9|
|China||Suzhou Jinji Lake Int – Forest/Wetlanda||18|
|China||Suzhou Jinji Lake Int – Links/Forest||18|
|China||Suzhou Jinji Lake Int – Wetlanda/Links||18|
|Australia||Victoria||Lindenow – South Pines||18|
|Australia||Victoria||Lakes Entrance – 9 Holes||9|
|England||Dorset||Ferndown – Presidents||9|
|Ireland||Dun Laoghaire – Upper/Middle||18|
|Ireland||Dun Laoghaire – Middle/Lower||18|
|Ireland||Dun Laoghaire – Lower/Upper||18|
|Ireland||The Gold Coast||18|
|England||Nottinghamshire||Bondhay – 18||18|
|USA||Oklahoma||The Links at Stillwater||18|
|USA||Hawaii||Makena – North||18|
|England||Channel Islands||St Pierre Park||9|
|Sweden||Karlshamns – Gamla||18|
|Sweden||Karlshamns – Nya||18|
|Australia||Northern Territory||Humpty Doo||9|
|USA||Pennsylvania||Indian Run GC||18|
|USA||Pennsylvania||Huntingdon Valley – Toomey||9|
|USA||Pennsylvania||Huntingdon Valley – Flynn||9|
|USA||Pennsylvania||Huntingdon Valley – Centennial||9|
|Canada||British Columbia||Bowen Island||9|
|USA||Oregon||Sunriver Resort – Woodlands||18|
|Spain||Saurines de La Torre||18|
If you do not see your favorite golf courses listed on our website, please contact us by e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.
photo credit http://golfcoursehome.typepad.com
Another week is over and Mobitee is ready to present to you our newly added golf courses.
The list of golf courses is constantly expanding thanks to our users. If you notice that your golf course is not listed, just contact us and it will be added within seventy-two hours. As you see, the updates are then reflected in our golf blogs, so no course will be missed.
Among this week’s added golf courses is Hidden Ridge (previously known as Lockwood Golf Club). When you’re feeling up for some serious downtime you can escape the pressures of life in one of the most iconic venues around, the golf course.
Hidden Ridge, in the town of Zephyr, Ontario is a perfect place to enjoy this timeless little pleasure, with beautiful landscaping and an ingenious layout that will entertain patrons of all skill levels.
Nestled in beautiful rolling hills, Hidden Ridge Golf Course is just as its name implies; a hidden gem with magnificent scenery and a warm inviting course for any golfer. The challenging nine-hole course can be enjoyed over and over again and you will be amazed at the surroundings and wildlife you will experience there…
Here are the other newly added golf courses you can now fully enjoy with Mobitee!
|Country||State||Name||Number of holes|
|Korea||Gosung CC – Public||9|
|Japan||Fukushima||Seve Ballesteros – Izumi||18|
|Germany||Weimar – Jena||9|
|USA||Florida||Golf and Racquet at Eastpointe||18|
|USA||Illinois||Red Hawk CC||18|
|China||Mission Hills – Blackstone||18|
|China||Mission Hills – The Vintage||18|
|USA||Oklahoma||WinStar – South||9|
|USA||Oklahoma||WinStar – West||9|
|Latvia||Saliena – Gardens||9|
|Latvia||Saliena – Jurmala||18|
|USA||North Carolina||Meadowbrook GC||18|
|England||Northumberland||Close House – The Colt||18|
|Japan||Ibaraki||Southern Yard CC||18|
|Korea||Zenith Songra – In||9|
|Northern Ireland||Mahee Island||9|
|USA||Michigan||Forest Akers – West||18|
|Argentina||Hindu – Central||18|
|Argentina||Hindu – Colorada||9|
|Argentina||Hindu – Azul||18|
|USA||South Carolina||Palmetto Dunes – Fazio||18|
|USA||Oregon||Pumpkin Ridge – Ghost Creek||18|
|USA||Georgia||Heritage – Tradition||9|
|USA||North Carolina||Carmel – South||18|
|USA||North Dakota||Medicine Hole||9|
|England||Kent||Kent & Surrey||18|
|England||Kent||Kent & Surrey – Academy||9|
|Puerto Rico||Costa Caribe – 1-18||18|
|Puerto Rico||Costa Caribe – 10-27||18|
|Puerto Rico||Costa Caribe – 19-9||18|
Try Mobitee for free and let us know what you think.
photo credit: HiddenRidgeGolf.com